Lake of the Ozarks has great places to go golfing. Our central lakeside resort is conveniently located to the major golf courses here. Whether you’re coming here for a tournament or with a group of your buddies, we offer special golfer rates and packages. Just contact us or call 573.348.4731 and ask to speak with the Sales Department about our golfer rates at our property for the best Lake of the Ozarks hotel deals.
List of Golf Courses
Surrounding our shoreline hotel is a variety of popular golf courses that are a must see and play for the avid golfer. Here is a brief list of some of the courses we have near our property and what they have to offer.
- Osage National Golf Club – 400 County Rd 54-52, Lake Ozark, MO 65049
- What makes this course unique is the option of playing a 27-hole course. You have the options of 9, 18 or a spectacular 27. If you want to spend all day honing your tee off skills with buddies, this is the place for you.
- Bear Creek Valley Golf Club – 910 MO-42, Osage Beach, MO 65065
- This golf course offers amazing scenery and offers golf discounts with packages for tee-times even including a continental breakfast or lunch before teeing off. If you are looking to host a large event, their banquet hall can accommodate up to 120 people and is nestled on a beautiful green landscape with fantastic colorful trees abound.
- The Oaks Golf Course – 1524 Hawk Island Dr, Osage Beach, MO 65065
- The Oaks Golf Course at Tan-Tar-A Resort is another unique all day experience with an option for 27 holes of golf. The 27-hole course option starts at their tree-lined Oaks course with 18 holes, and then on to the opulent green fairways of The Hidden Lakes course.
- Old Kinderhook Resort Golf – 678 Old Kinderhook Drive, Camdenton, MO 65020
- The absolute premier place in the Ozarks for golf tournaments, this golf resort has something to offer the whole family. Whether you come in the winter for their magical Christmas Village, or in the summer and drop off your wife at their state of the art spa while you golf, everyone is sure to have a great time here.
Shop Spots for Golfers
The lake is well known for a place that has great accommodations for hunters, fisherman, and golfers. If you’ve traveled to Lake of the Ozarks and are in need of golfing equipment or clothing there are places to shop around the lake to get what you are looking for. Aside from the sporting specialty stores, you can even find golfing clothes at the Outlet Mall only a few minutes’ drive from our lakeside resort. You will find friendly, Midwestern charm in the golf shops and be treated like family with an amorous greeting. The folks here are more than willing to help and will make sure to fit all of your golf outing needs.
Ozark Golf Tournaments
The Lake of the Ozarks hosts a multitude of tournaments and is a premier spot for tournament lovers. Most of the courses provide tournament coordination for 8 or more players, or you can apply to participate in an ongoing scheduled tournament. There are always tournaments to apply for based on your golfing skill, and some are more competitive than others. Below are just a few of the tournaments offered near the Inn at Grand Glaize.
If Night Golf tournaments are your style, head over to Rolling Hills Country Club. They offer fun tournaments with a more relaxed atmosphere, including mulligans and closest-to-the-pin contests.
For the ladies, Cocktails and Caddies Golf tournament held annually at the Lodge of the Four Seasons is a great place to enjoy a Mimosa from their sponsors, and get to know and compete with fellow female golfers.
The Kiwanas Club hosts tournaments with the proceeds offering scholarships to local children, and is a great way to give back through enjoying your hobbies and being a competitive golfer.
A fun family-friendly activity to do at Lake of the Ozarks is mini golf. There are places such as Putt ‘n Stuff Family Fun Center, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, and Sugar Creek Miniature Golf, all located within a few minutes’ drive from our lakeside property.
Putt ‘n Stuff offers bumper cars and go-kart racing and will let you make an entire day of fun activities for the whole family. Pirate’s Cove, on the other hand, is widely known for their adventure golf experience. Caves, cascading waterfalls and putting across bridges, the fun never ends on this challenging adventure for kids of all ages.
Bring the kids along for a casual outing with put-put golf, adventures and bonding activities. Every golfer has to start somewhere, pass your skills on to your little tykes after having fun all day at one of the elite courses in the Ozarks.